Watch it ! The Pirates of The Caribbean landed in KK on 29 Aug 2012. See all the smiling faces? They have seen their target ! Captain Hook came with sword and HOOK. Where is Captain Jack Sparrow and Blackbeard, the most feared pirate of all?? Missing Pirates are Loi, Diana, Janet , Amanda, Jeanie and Margaret Sinsua, Fung

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

YOGA THERAPY TEACHERS TRAINING COURSE IN MALAYSIA a Yoga-Alliance certified course coming to Kuala Lumpur in Nov 2013 ..

From 1 to 18 Nov 2013 , I will be attending a Yoga Therapy course in KL. I am so glad I don't have to go to INDIA.
It will be conducted by teachers from the renown Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Center in India and Anahata Yoga, Hong Kong..
Anyone want to join me?
Please go to : http://yogatherapyttcmalaysia.blogspot.com/

I wish to learn for my own use and knowledge and also to share with others:-
  • Principles of yoga therapy and their application for common ailments
  • Natural therapy techniques, and others

No comments:

Post a Comment