Watch it ! The Pirates of The Caribbean landed in KK on 29 Aug 2012. See all the smiling faces? They have seen their target ! Captain Hook came with sword and HOOK. Where is Captain Jack Sparrow and Blackbeard, the most feared pirate of all?? Missing Pirates are Loi, Diana, Janet , Amanda, Jeanie and Margaret Sinsua, Fung

Friday, May 28, 2010

Fujiyama Mama & Undercover

These 2 dances will be our favourite soon.


Fujiyama Mama is a hit by Wanda Jackson released in the late 1950s. At age 72 and more than 50 years in music the Queen of Rock is still playing today. The choreographer of the dance, Darren Bailey also choreographed our line dance ACTION. Can you vaquely recall the dance?







Fujiyama Mama


Count: 48 Wall: 2 Level: Beginner / Intermediate
Choreographer: Darren Bailey (May 10)
Music: Fujiyama Mama by Wanda Jackson


Toe Strut On R Diagonal, Rock Back L, Toe Strut On L Diagonal, Rock Back R
1-2 Step diagonally forward on toe of Rf, Lower heel
3-4 Rock back on Lf, recover
5-6 Step diagonally forward on toe of Lf, Lower Heel
7-8 Rock back on Rf, recover

Chasse To The R, Rock Back On L, Continuous Chasse L With 1/4 Turn L
1&2 Step R foot to R side, close Lf next to Rf, step Rf to R side
3-4 Rock back on Lf, recover
5&6& Step Lf to L side, close Rf next to Lf, step Lf to L side, close Rf next to Lf
7&8 Step Lf to L side, close Rf next to Lf, Make a 1/4 turn L and step forward on Rf

(Boogie Walks) Scuff R, Step Forward R On Diagonal, Scuff L, Step Forward L On Diagonal X2
1-2 Scuff Rf forward, step Rf diagonally forward to R
3-4 Scuff Lf forward, step Lf diagonally forward to L
5-6 Scuff Rf forward, step Rf diagonally forward to R
7-8 Scuff Lf forward, step Lf diagonally forward to L
Tip: for styling keep knees bent during the boogie walks

(Boogie Back) Flick Ball Change R, Walk Back R, L, Flick Ball Change, R, Walk Back R, L
1&2 Kick Rf diagonally forward, close Rf next to Lf, step Lf next to Rf
3-4 Step back slightly on Rf, step back slightly on Lf
5&6 Kick Rf diagonally forward, close Rf next to Lf, step Lf next to Rf
7-8 Step back slightly on Rf, step back slightly on Lf

Side Step R, Hold, Close L, Hold X2 (60's Style)
1-2 Step Rf to R side (L arm forward, R arm Back), Hold
3-4 Close Lf next to Rf (R arm forward, R arm back) , Hold
5-6 Step Rf to R side (L arm forward, R arm Back), Hold
7-8 Close Lf next to Rf (R arm forward, R arm back), Hold
Tip: Keep arms low to avoid looking like you are dancing Thriller, you can even add a head Bob to make it even more 60's

Rock To R Side, Recover, R Cross Shuffle, Make A Full Turn And A 1/4 To L, Touch R
1-2 Rock Rf to R side, recover onto Lf
3&4 Cross Rf over Lf, step Lf to L side, cross Rf over Lf
5-6 Make a 1/4 turn L and step Lf forward, make a 1/2 turn L and step back on Rf
7-8 Make a 1/2 turn L and step Forward onto Lf, touch Rf next to Lf

TAG: At the END of Wall 5 there is an 8 count tag.
Stomp Rf diagonally forward to R, hold for 2,3,4
Stomp Lf diagonally forward to L, hold for 6,7,8

Don’t forget to dance with a 60's Vibe.....Peace Everybody!!!



Lyrics:-

I've been to Nagasaki, Hiroshima too!
The things I did to them baby, I can do to you!

'Cause I'm a Fujiyama Mama and I'm just about to blow my top!
Fujiyama-yama, Fujiyama!
And when I start you up, there aint nobody gonna make me stop!

I drank a quart of sake, smoked on a pipe!
I chased it with tobbacy and then shoot out the lights!

'Cause I'm a Fujiyama Mama and I'm just about to blow my top!
Fujiyama-yama, Fujiyama!
And when I start you up, there aint nobody gonna make me stop!

Well you can talk about me, say that I'm mean!
I'll blow your head off baby with nitroglycerine!

'Cause I'm a Fujiyama Mama and I'm just about to blow my top!
Fujiyama-yama, Fujiyama!
And when I start you up, there aint nobody gonna make me stop!

Well you can say I'm crazy, so deaf and dumb!
But I can cause destruction just like the atom bomb!

'Cause I'm a Fujiyama Mama and I'm just about to blow my top!
Fujiyama-yama, Fujiyama!
And when I start you up, there aint nobody gonna make me stop!

I drank a quart of sake, smoked on a pipe!
I chased it with tobbacy and then shoot out the lights!

'Cause I'm a Fujiyama Mama and I'm just about to blow my top!
Fujiyama-yama, Fujiyama!
And when I start you up, there aint nobody gonna make me stop!






Undercover
Choreographed by: Robbie McGowan Hickie, UK (Apr 10)
Music: What's Your Name (Radio Mix) by Cosm04 (CD: 122bpm )
Descriptions: 48 count - 4 wall - Intermediate level line dance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

32 Count intro

Left Side Rock. Behind & Step Forward. Forward Rock. Triple Full Turn Right.
1-2 Rock Left out to Left side. Recover weight on Right.
3&4 Cross Left behind Right. Step Right to Right side. Step forward on Left.
5-6 Rock forward on Right. Rock back on Left.
7&8 Right triple step Full tum Right stepping Right Left. Right.


Forward Rock. & Cross. Step Diagonally Back. Back Rock. Right Kick-Ball-Cross.
1-2 Rock forward on Left. Rock back on Right
&3 Step ball of Left Diagonally back Left. Cross step Right over Left.
4 Step Left Diagonally back Left.
5-6 Rock back on Right. Rock forw'ard on Left.
7&8 Kick Right Diagonally forw'ard Right. Step ball of Right back to place. Cross step Left over Right.


Side Step Left. Drag. & 1/4 Turn Left. 2x 'Valks Forward. Rigbt Heel-Ban-Step Forward x2.
1-2 Long step Right to Right side. Drag Left beside Right. (Weight on Right)
&3-4 Make 1/4 turn Left stepping ball of Left beside Right. Walk forward on Right. Walk forward on Left:.
5&6 Dig Right heel beside Left. Step ball of Right beside Left. Step forward on Left.
7&8 Dig Right heel beside Left. Step ball of Right beside Left. Step forward on Left. (Facing 9 o'clock)


Forward Rock. Rigbt Shuffle 1/2 Turn Right. 1/2 Turn Right. Rigbt Coaster Step. Step Forward.
1-2 Rock forward on Right. Rock back on Left.
3&4 Right shuffle making 1/2 turn Right stepping Right Left, Right.
5 Make 1/2 tum Right stepping back on Left.
6&7 Step back on Right. Step Left beside Right. Step fonvard on Right.
8 Step forward on Left. (Facing 9 o'clock)


Side Rock. Recover 114 Turn Left. 2x 1/2 Turns Left. Step. Pivot 114 Turn Left. Rigbt Cross Shuffle.
1-2 Rock Right out to Right side. Recover on Left making 1/4 turn Left. (Facing 6 o'clock)
3-4 Make 1/2 tum Left stepping back on Right. Make 112tum Left stepping forward on Left.
S-6 Step fOf-vardon Right. Pivot 1/4 turn Left. (Facing 3 o'clock)
7&8 Cross step Right over Left. Step Left to Left side. Cross step Right over Left.
***RESTART Point***


Chasse 1/4 Turn Left. Step. Pivot 3/4 Turn Left. Side. Bebind. & Cross Rock.
1&2 Step Left to Left side. Close Right beside Left. Make 1/4 turn Left stepping forward on Left.
3-4 Step fonvard on Right. Pivot 3/4 turn Left. (Facing 3 o'clock)
5-6 Step Right to Right side. Cross Left behind Right.
&7-8 Step Right to Right side. Cross rock Left over Right Rock back on Right.

Start Again


RESTARTS: Dunce up to Count 40 (Right Cross Shuffle) of Wall 2 (Fa.cing 6 o'clock) & Wall 4 (Facing 12 o'clock) ... Then Start the dance againfrom the Beginning.


TAG: END of Wall 5 (Facing] o'clock) Hip Sways.
1-4 Step Left to Left side Swaying Hips Left. Sway Right. Sway Left. Sway Right

No comments:

Post a Comment